Join RYT, Dawn Kurtz from Raleigh, NC of Yoga Tribe on Saturday, March 3 from 2:00-4:00pm for The Hot Yoga Barre’s Dharma Yoga Wheel workshop.
This 2 hour workshop will provide depth and support in a variety of floor, standing and balancing poses. Several modifications and assists offered along the way to find the deepest expression of your pose. Students encouraged to try poses and sequences several times and ask questions along the way.
The Dharma Yoga Wheel workshop will:
- enhance flexibility in hips and hamstrings
- fully open the front of the body and expand the chest and heart
- explore depth in supported asana using breath and multiple props
- support the spine in backbends
- find challenge and openness that clears the mind, body and refreshes the soul
*The Hot Yoga Barre will provide wheels for use in the class.