BURN TEACHER TRAINING
• Take a minimum of 10 BURN classes prior to training
• Attend 4 hour in-studio BURN training
• Practice teach a minimum of 15 hours
• Attend two, 2-hour in studio practice teach sessions
• Observe 1 BURN class; turn in observation form
• Prepare Master Playlist
SPRING TRAINING: Sunday, March 15th 12:00PM - 4:00PM
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Prior fitness certification or experience is recommended, but not necessary. Participants need to have an ability to motivate and coach others and the ability to choreograph high energy classes with an emphasis on alignment and safety.
HYB INSTRUCTOR QUALITIES:
Ability to motivate and inspire students while teaching an exceptional class focused on form
A passion and love for The Hot Yoga Barre experience
Accurate technique, excellent leadership, and professionalism inside and outside the studio
A practical knowledge of anatomy, movement, and exercise physiology
The ability to count music and choreograph classes
Training/experience in Boot Camp, Barre, Yoga, Pilates or other group exercise methodologies helps with mastery of the information
Save $50 through February 16, 2020!