HYB BURN Teacher training
HYB's BURN classes are a fusion of strength and movement. Inspired by high-intensity interval training (HIIT) to burn the maximum number of calories, this class is set to upbeat music and combines strength training with cardio intervals to achieve a balance of work and recovery. Think Cardio-Sculpt meets the mindfulness of yoga.
More trainings coming soon!
Attend 5 BURN classes prior to training
Practice teach a minimum of 10 hours outside of training
Choreograph and co-teach a minimum of 6 classes at HYB
Who Can Attend?
Prior fitness certification or experience is recommended, but not necessary. Participants need to have an ability to motivate and coach others and the ability to choreograph high energy classes with an emphasis on alignment and safety.
HYB Instructor Qualities
- Ability to motivate and inspire students while teaching an exceptional class focused on form
- A passion and love for The Hot Yoga Barre experience
- Accurate technique, excellent leadership, and professionalism inside and outside the studio
- A practical knowledge of anatomy, movement, and exercise physiology
- The ability to count music and choreograph classes
- Training/experience in Boot Camp, Barre, Yoga, Pilates or other group exercise methodologies helps with mastery of the information