Private lessons can offer a multitude of benefits to any practitioner. Often, what may take months in a class setting can be accomplished in a few hours under private instruction. You will achieve heightened alignment and awareness, which can improve all aspects of your practice. Yoga was traditionally taught by one teacher directly to one student. The great ancient teachers understood the importance of individualizing each yoga experience to meet the needs of the individual student. Private Yoga is an invaluable tool for students of all levels and experience. Private lessons provide the perfect setting to address your goals and work on areas of individual interest. Private Yoga can help you deepen your practice, gain confidence, answer questions and provide guidance.
BENEFITS OF A PRIVATE YOGA LESSON
- You are beginner and want to start a new practice with exclusive attention.
- You want to learn proper alignment and have one on one assistance.
- You want to take your practice deeper and focus, in-depth, on specific poses.
- You want to develop a yoga or meditation practice that you can do within the comfort of your own home.
- You want to learn how to modify postures and sequences for specific injuries or health concerns.
- You are interested in working towards a specific physical goal, such as increased flexibility, balance or strength.
- You want to focus on areas which interest you most.
The Hot Yoga Barre Specializes in offering affordable private lessons. We offer a 30 minute “Yoga Tune Up” and 60/90 minute full class lessons. Try a package. It can be much more effective if you work with an instructor at least a few times. Private yoga classes are an investment for your personal growth and health.
YOGA TUNE UP
The Yoga “Tune Up” is a 30 minute private session that takes the student through a set of flowing asanas to assess and improve alignment and focus on the foundations of yoga that we all need to be reminded of whether we are new yogis or advanced practitioners. There will be an opportunity to ask questions and if requested we can work on certain postures that elude you. You will achieve awareness for your yoga practice that will increase your future group class experience dramatically. As part of your monthly-unlimited practice a regular “yoga tune up” can take your practice to a new level.
PRIVATE 60/90-MINUTE LESSONS
With private instruction, you can deepen your practice, increase your confidence, ask questions in a confidential environment and receive personalized guidance and hands-on adjustments tailored to your individual needs. Private lessons are also a great way to break through those plateaus we all hit. The content of this type of private lesson is highly individualized based on the student’s current practice, and can focus on anything from foundational postures in either the static or flow series, to arm balances and inversions, to building superior core strength. The possibilities are truly endless.