HYB Barre Teacher Training
HYB's Hot Barre Blast classes take your Barre workout to the next level by adding a level of intensity that most Barre classes don't offer. Our classes aren't your average Barre classes and our training isn't either! Join us to learn to how to perfect your Barre technique and lead your students on a journey of fitness and fun by integrating elements of Pilates, Yoga, Ballet, and functional fitness training into the most amazing Barre class ever - Hot Barre Blast! By learning to teach Hot Barre Blast you'll be trained to offer a full body workout that challenges the mind, body, and soul in an intense, encouraging, and creative way!
- Wednesday, August 23 6:00pm-9:00pm (take 4:30 Barre class if possible)
- Wednesday, August 30 6:00pm-9:00pm (take 4:30 Barre class if possible)
- Saturday, September 9 12:00pm-6:00pm
- Sunday, September 10 8:00am-4:00pm
Attendance on all training dates and the ability to devote a minimum of 30 hours of practice teaching and mastery of course materials outside of class time is required.
Save $100 if you register by August 1!
Who Can Attend?
Anyone who has taken a minimum of 25 Barre classes can participate in this course regardless of your background. Individuals who have prior experience with dance, Pilates, yoga, or group fitness instruction will find it easier to comprehend and master the information, but our training is designed so that everyone has the tools for success if they devote the time to practicing!
Even if you don't want to teach Barre, this is a great course to learn how to perfect your technique.
Our Barre Teacher Training Covers:
- Proper body alignment in all exercises
- How to set up, modify, and amplify exercises
- The importance of cueing, transitions, language, and music
- How to motivate and encourge clients
- Basic choreography for two classes and 10+ sample playlists
- An opportunity to practice teach and get live feedback from a master Barre teacher
HYB Instructor Qualities
- Ability to motivate and inspire students while teaching an exceptional class focused on form
- A passion and love for The Hot Yoga Barre experience
- Accurate technique, excellent leadership, and professionalism inside and outside the studio
- A practical knowledge of anatomy, movement, and exercise physiology
- The ability to count music and choreograph classes
- Training/experience in classical Ballet, Yoga, Pilates or other group exercise methodologies helps with mastery of the information